Dean Edwards - Pristine Baths
37 Swallow Avenue
We carry out Spa bath & Hot tub resurfacing / repairs chip repairs scratch repairs dents blemishes etc repolish to good as new. Also bath & basin tap holes drilled spa bath jet holes drilled for spa conversion.
Stages of resurfacing:
- Your bath is chemically cleaned to remove limescale, then alkaline cleaned to remove any grease or silicone residue.
- Your bath is then dried using compressed warm air.
- Any damaged areas are then filled using a 2 part epoxy resin.
- The bath is masked off including taps, fittings and surrounding area.
- The bath is then resurfaced:
- Apply bonding agent
- Apply 2 bonding primer undercoats
- 4 Top coats of acrylic resurface material
- The bath is then dried, any imperfections are then polished. The bath is then ready to use the next day.
Please call Dean on 07932 021959
Bathtub Refinishing - Bathtub Reglazing
Refinishing is a genuine trade that requires training, practice, as well as expert personal craftsmanship. Bathtubs, sinks, ceramic tile, countertops and other surfaces are resurfaced right in-place. Bathroom remodeling and refinishing leaves your fixtures with a dazzling new look that is easy to maintain while creating the strongest bond available for a long lasting, beautiful finish.
Clawfoot Bathtub Refinishing
We specialise in the restoration of authentic clawfoot bathtubs and pedestal sinks. Authentic clawfoot bathtubs are getting harder and harder to locate because of the supply and demand.
Pedestal Sink Refinishing
No one likes to cut a budget, especially when it's their own. But when it comes to planning a bathroom remodeling project, homeowners must establish a realistic budget.
Wall Tile Reglazing
Before you tear up your bathroom, consider wall tile reglazing, in just one day your tiles and bathtub can be beautifully re-grouted, repaired and re-coloured with a tough acrylic coating that will last for years. You can change the colour to match your new sink and toilet or bath.